- Rank.Works will always be honest in all observations, solutions, and recommendations.
- Rank.Works will bill and charge fairly for service.
- Rank.Works will make every effort to cite empirical, analytical, and industry data when providing solutions.
- Not every problem can be solved by Rank.Works. In this case, Rank.Works will recommend other solutions and service providers that might best fit your needs.
- Every person and business that Rank.Works works with will be treated with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Rank.Works will not engage in any discussions or negotiations that cause a conflict of interest with other parties. When specialized knowledge is gained from one engagement, another engagement that might benefit from that same information will not be entered into–this is especially true for the daily deals and coupons industry.
- Rank.Works will never share proprietary client information with other parties.
- Rank.Works will not outsource its services to low-grade, oversees providers. Rank.Works may, at times, work with trusted service providers to help deliver service: they might included designers, developers, copywriters, and analysts. These providers adhere to the same ethical principals as does Rank.Works.
Everyone has seen advertisements for $5 website audits or $99 SEO services. This is not what Rank.Works does. In the internet marketing services industry, you get what you pay for. Rank.Works has a proven track record of providing services with a positive return to its clients. If Rank.Works cannot help you have a positive return on your investment, you will be informed of this before you ever pay a single dime.